Vision & Mission
The Government Technical School (LetKhokeKone) will further develop human resources that meet the practical skills, hand skills, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills needed by local businesses.
- To provide young people with basic and systematic training in technical and vocational skills at the basic education level.
- To continue to learn advanced technology subjects.
- To create job opportunities for those who are not allowed to complete secondary education for various reasons as skilled workers.
- To increase learning opportunities for all who want to learn.
- To train professional skilled workers with good morals and ethics.
- To follow that student’s role models, teachers’ attitudes and ethics, and to be fulfilled with modern quality of teachers’ practical teaching methods.
- To try to connect factories and workshops with school.