- Welcome to Department of Electronic Technology at G.T.H.S (Letkhokekone).
- After finishing two year courses in this department, the students will be awarded the certificate which is concerned with Electronic Technology.
- The outstanding students will be able to join Government Technical Institute.
- In this department, the main fields that the students have to study are Circuit and Communication.
- In Circuit Field, the students will be able to study the fundamental Electronic Component, Circuit Installation and its function.
- In Communication field, the students will be able to study the knowledge of Radio Communication.
Information of Year I
- There are eight subjects the students are taught in this academic year.They are:
Basic Electronic (BE)
Basic Electricity Component and Circuit (BECC)
- In year I, the students can learn basic concepts of circuit, law and theories from Basic Electronic and Basic Electricity Component and Circuit. In Electronic Laboratory, the students can study electronic components and measurements in practical time.
- The students can study Drawing subject which is concerned with engineering.
Information of year II
- There are four subjects the students can learn in year II.
They are: English
- Radio Communication
- The students can study Applied Electronics in final year so that they can apply Electronic Technology practically. In Electronic Laboratory, they can study how to set up circuit.
- In order to know Communication, the students are going to study Radio Communication.
- After the examination, the first year students have to do On Job Training (OJT) for 5 weeks at their school.
- After the examination, the second year students have to do On Job Training(OJT) for 8 weeks. Either at their school or at industries and service center they like.
- The school opens from (8:00) am to (4:00) pm.
- Between (12:00) pm to (1:00) pm is the time for lunch.
- There are one hour in a period, seven hours in a day and 35 hours in a week.
- Tutorial test in classroom
- Monthly test
- Practical examination
- There are two semesters in one academic year. Examinations are held at the end of each semester.